Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kapa/public_html/plugins/system/metagenerator/metagenerator.php on line 171
3KAPA CONSTRUCTIONS is adamant to reduce the impact of its works and operations on the environment through the compliance and application of standard
EN ISO 14001:2004.
Due to the fact its operations could cause direct or indirect impacts on the environment, 3KAPA is committed to:
- Fully comply with the according Legal requirements, Codes of practice and Regulations or create stringent requirements on its own, where existing is not sufficient to protect.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Provide the necessary training to the employees for environmental behavior and control of their work.
- Minimize risks and protect employees and the community in which it operates, by adopting safe technologies and operating procedures for both normal and emergency situations.
- Minimize waste and increase recycling within the waste management process.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy and water.
- Take under consideration the environmental factors while planning and decision making process.
- Strive for continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Provide necessary resources to achieve its environmental objectives , which are the continuous Environmental Management improvement and pollution prevention.
- Communicate its commitment for the environment to the employees, customers, government agencies and the community.